Scent: Like a walk in the forest, an exquisite forest blend of essential oils of pine, black spruce, cedarwood, cypress, juniper berry and Siberian fir needle.
Description: You'll find no clays in our premium shaving soap that will dull your blade. For the true wet shaver, our handcrafted, 100% natural shaving soap generates rich lather, is ultra cushioning, and offers great glide for a comfortable close shave. Post shave, your skin will feel moisturized, nourished, and smooth. Lightly scented with pure essential oils.
Net wt: 3.8oz (107g)
Ingredients: Steric Acid, Distilled Water, Kokum Butter*, Shea Butter*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Avocado Oil*, Babassu Oil*, Glycerin*, Castor Seed Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide**, Pumpkin Butter, Essential Oils of Pine*, Black Spruce, Cedarwood*, Cypress*, Juniper Berry* and Siberian Fir Needle, Sodium Lactate, Rosemary Oil Extract*.
*Certified Organic Ingredient / **None Remains in Finished Soap
How to Use: Lathering your shaving brush doesn't take a science degree, but does take a little practice, so, here we go ...
1) Soak the bristles of your shaving brush in warm or hot water. If you have a synthetic brush, no need to soak it, just run it quickly under hot water to dampen it.
2) Add a thin layer of hot water to the top of the soap puck and let it soak for about a minute or two.
3) Shake off the excess water from your brush.
4) Pour the water off the top of the soap puck.
5) Take your damp brush and load soap to the brush by swirling the brush in a circular motion over the top of the soap puck for about 30 - 45 seconds.
6) Lightly wet your face.
7) To build the lather, take your loaded brush to your face, a shaving bowl, or your hand, and swirl in a circular motion.
8) Add a few drops of water to the tip of your brush if needed and continue to swirl until you have a thick, dense, creamy lather which resembles thick whipping cream.
Enjoy your shave!! Your face is gonna love it!
Disclaimer: This product contains nut and tree oils, which may be allergens to some individuals. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.